Students with fines and overdue textbooks received a notice in their second period classes during February.
SENIORS, be sure to return your overdue books and pay fines soon so that you are not delayed in participating in your senior activities!
Watch this powerpoint about money saving tips, textbook rights, and textbook responsibilities!
$$$ Read these Money-saving Textbook Tips $$$
1. Check all of your books carefully -- you have two weeks to report any damages.
2. Keep a record of your textbook barcodes in your notebook.
3. Don't leave books in a classroom, even if the teacher offers a cupboard! If the book gets mixed up with another student's, is damaged, lost or stolen you are still responsible to pay for it.
4. Cover your textbooks to keep them clean; please don't tape covers to the actual book -- free book covers are in the library.
5. Avoid water damage, water turns to mold! Don't put drinks in a backpack with books, and put books in a plastic bag if you need to carry them to school on a rainy day.
6. Always return your book personally to the library counter so that we can be sure the book you are returning is the same one you borrowed.